One of my favorite parts in life is the bed routine. It's my favorite. I love the Conference Talk given a year ago that dinner time and the time after that should be the focal part of our day. Bed time is the best time of the day! Anyways, I love putting Emmy to bed. We usually read ("Clifford" books because she is obsessed) and snuggle and talk. Then, I love listening to her personal prayer (because she says it aloud and I can hear her while I say a personal prayer next to her). I love listening to her prayer of faith and her sweet and simple words to Heavenly Father. She knows He is listening. I noticed today that many nights she says "Thank thee for this wonderous day." I love that. "wonderous" I have been thinking a lot about that. I looked up that word and it says:
wonderous: causing wonder or amazement : very beautiful or impressive
How amazing. How much I learn from her. I need to think of each day as wonderous. Each day should be amazing. Each day beautiful.
Thank you, Emmy...for teaching me so much.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment