Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Service Auction!

I can't believe I didn't take pictures of the RS Service Auction tonight! It was amazing! It couldn't have been more amazing. I said a million prayers of gratitude to my Loving Heavenly Father - for instance, I considered it a huge tender mercy that all 108 of the rolls I made for the night turned out. And we all got it set-up quickly and SOO BEAUTIFULLY (thanks to crafty people in the committee - I love them!) even though most committee members couldn't make it. My family had been praying for the Meeting to go well all this week and I felt those prayers being answered. I feel like the purpose of extra RS Meeting was fulfilled (to help fulfill the 3 purposes of RS) was fulfilled and I love the RS committee members for all they did. Amazing sisters! It was a fun and great night!

No comments: