Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Julie Anne Kim

July 5, 2017
11:33 PM
8 lbs 3 oz
21 inches

This picture says it ALL!!! We are so inlove and so happy to have our sweet girl here. We are so blessed. I am so happy beyond words that because of my Savior and temples I can be with these 6 cuties forever!!!!










































I LOVE how much the girls love their sweet sister. They have rotations for holding her. I love seeing them read to her and with her and sing to her. When she cries, I love how I will hear them singing softly to her primary songs such as "I am a child of God" She is so blessed to have sisters to be teaching her from day one that she is a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves her!








































































Her first bottle feeding. Honestly, I don't know how I would do 5 kids without my 3 older girls. They are absolute angels in my life. I love them!! Here Carolyn is giving Julie her first bottle.































One of my young women made this blanket for Julie. She even sewed Julie's name in it...
This one is one of my favorite pictures of Julie. I love how the sunlight looks on her pretty face. I kiss that face all of the time. We all do. I love how Tommy will run up to Julie and say "cute" "Kiss." He then gives her kisses and kisses and kisses. I love how much he loves her. Melts my heart. He is working on giving soft kisses and is getting better every day at it.