Friday, August 18, 2017

For the Kim Reunion, we went to the mountains! It was fun! Here daddy is taking cousins on a boat ride...





Ponka always has a theme with fun games...








Cowboy theme this year!













We also had an Ashton Family Reunion. Part of that was going to Richy and Tiffany's wedding reception!!! We are so happy for our awesome Richy. And look how beautiful Julie looked for the event:







Julie's baby blessing!!! The spirit was so strong as Julie received her beautiful baby blessing. We are so blessed to have such a sweet daughter of God sent to our family. We just love our Julie.
































We have zuchinni coming out of our ears this year and tomatoes. Tommy sure is a good helper when it comes to baking with zuchinni :)


Carolyn, Angela and Emily all received assignments for primary. Angela constructed a microphone for the girls to practice their parts. I thought it was genius. Angela wrote an inspiring talk about how we should listen, look, and watch uplifting media.
Here is Angela's talk she wrote. I am so happy for her.



1 comment:

Michelley said...

Oh I miss me some baby. And I love the mic!! Those magnets are awesome!