Thursday, August 24, 2017

A few cute stories to remember...

When Tommy and I were heading out on our first day of Preschool to go see the temple, we were walking out the door and all of a sudden he got really panicky.  I couldn't understand what he was saying while panicking. It sounded like "choo-choo." I walked him around the house trying to find trains and such and understand what was upsetting him. Then it dawned on me. He was saying "Ju-Ju" (what he calls Julie). She was still inside in her swing sleeping. He was worried we were leaving her home. Love that Tommy.

Another thing I want to remember is Carolyn telling me the day before school started was that she was 31% excited. What a silly mathematical girl.

Angela melted my heart by telling me she wanted to wake up early every day before school so she could read the Book of Mormon each day (she is really really busy right now with school and gymnastics). What an example she is of making sure we always do the essentials every day.

As a family, we counciled together and decided to have Angela and Emily take the bus this year. We have had so many amazing opportunities with taking the bus and Emily and Angela (especially Emily) couldn't be more giddy and excited about the bus :)

1 comment:

Michelley said...

Oh my gosh. Ju Ju!! Love that Tommy. So sweet about Angela and Haha Carolyn. And that's awesome about the bus! Is Carolyn in middle school?