Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Summer is flying by and I have been loving every minute of it!! Here are some things we've been up to (in addition to kissing, snuggling, and holding our Julie)

Fourth of July. Some of our good friends saved us a spot to watch fireworks in Littleton with them


Fourth of July, we had the Kim counsins over. Dinner BBQ and then watched Fireworks together.


























One of my favorite things to do this summer is just watch my kids play. I am so blessed that they for the most part of so sweet and get along so well. I love watching them be creative and have time to be a kid and have fun together.
SUMMER OF SERVICE .This summer we have been focusing on service! I love it. Here we are babysitting..






Daddy and Tommy have a special relationship. Lately, TOmmy wakes up calling for "Daddy' in the mornings. I have to tell him he is working lots of times. He sure loves his dad.





1 comment:

Michelley said...

I love this summer of service idea. Want to hear more about it!