Tommy was adorable and sat so reverently during the entire blessing of his. It made me cry.
Emily's blessing was amazing. She is such a sweet girl to be around and I loved it talking about how she can be such an amazing friend and example at school.
Angela was just giddy during her blessing. She was smiling so so big. She told me afterwards that she felt the spirit during her blessing. It was so neat.
Carolyn was overcome with the spirit as well. She said it was one of the strongest times she ever felt the spirit. Her prayer was answered!!
Here are blessings with Carolyn's thoughts at he end of her blessing:
Emily
·
You have a special place in Heavenly Father’s
heart
·
Heavenly Father loves you
·
You will have lots of friends
·
Be a good influence to your friends
·
Help friends to be better
·
Help your friends use nice words
·
Be a good friend
·
Be a supportive sister
·
Even if the class is learning thing you already
know, bless you to be engaged in learning
Tommy
·
God loves you
·
You will develop a special relationship with
Julie while your older siblings are at school
Angela
·
Heavenly Father loves you
·
Self worth comes from obedience and love
·
Blessed to continue to be obedient
·
Blessed with hope and patience with academics
this year
·
Heavenly Father loves you
·
The gospel and living the gospel are more
important than school or gymnastics
·
Family relationships are important
·
You will have special one-on-one experiencers
with mom – you will a special connection
Carolyn
·
You are an example to your family and everyone
around you – blessed with an ability to live up to that this year
·
You will be faced with bad things. Worst things
than ever before. Middle school will become hard and as it gets darker, and I see
more bad things, I’ll be a light. People are drawn to your light
·
Build strong relationships with friends with the
gospel and others. Blessed to find people without friends and be a friend to
them.
·
You’ll be able to connect with both friends from
church and friends at school
·
Your family loves you a lot
·
Heavenly Father loves you a lot.
·
Different challenges
·
Learn what I needed to
During the blessing, I was overcome by the
spirit. Tears started streaming down my face. I know that that was the spirit
telling me that god was giving me this blessing. Especially, I was worrying
that I wouldn’t be able to play with school and church friends together, but Heavenly
Father told me that I would be able to play with both.
1 comment:
I love your family unity and strength, Jannie. You're raising such strong and beautiful spirits!
Post a Comment