Again, with the Pearsons....Angela and Jorydan helping me clean the windows :)
Emily learning the piano....
I got to go on a field trip with Angela! We watched a play, "Charlotte's Webb"...along with that, they had fun little activities like painting. Here Angela is painting next to Lasandra.
At the play...
EASTER!!!! Decorating the eggs....
Easter morning! Before going downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny brings, we discuss together the true reason behind Easter and read scriptures about our Savior.
Angela in her new Easter outfit from the Easter bunny with her basket...
Carolyn in her outfit and basket....
....and Emily....
Easter Egg hunt!! Notice that our good neighbor kids (the Crawfords) were watching the hunt :)
We went to Chris and Janeil's house for Easter roll contest and Easter dinner. It also happened to be General Conference so that made it fun :)
Lucy and Emily
House went up for Sale! Carolyn had a neat experience with the decision to move. It took much prayer and thought and fasting but most of us are excited for the move. Carolyn's experience (as written in her journal):
March 19, 2015
My family is debating to move. The
sound of maybe moving sounds terrible to me. I have a really good
best friend, a great house, a backyard with cement, good friends,
good ward and even the best family that lives right in back of us. I
went to Woman's Conference. Sister Stephens talked about two things.
One: Being stretched. I thought about moving. I would be stretched in
three reasons: 1. The work would be harder 2. Leaving my friends 3. I
would be a better missionary. Jesus loves us. He wants us to be
stretched and better.
Sister Stephens also talked about
family. Though I might be leaving my friends, I'll always have my
family, my very best friends.
Today I fasted about the choice. I told
my mom and dad what I thought about it. I had faith, like Nephi. I
will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded for I know
that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save
he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing
which commandeth them, part of Nephi 3:7.
I know Heavenly Father wants me to
move. I know that where ever I go the Holy Ghost, Jesus, and Heavenly
Father, and my family will always be with me. I say these things in
the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Which...also brings us to another special occasion. General Woman's Broadcast. It was so amazing going with Carolyn to listen to the word of God. It obviously had an effect on Carolyn. I learn so much from my kids in life.This guy is always with Emily:
Bri is her name. And she goes everywhere. Sleeps with Emily at all times. Everything is with Bri. It's pretty cute.
Carolyn had her first violin recital!!!! BEAUTIFUL! Such a natural. I am sure her Grandpa Hardy (who passed away about 15 years ago) listens at times to her play the instrument that was such a part of his life. LOVE the power of beautiful and good music. Love this girls playing the violin. She's a natural.
One of the people we will miss the most when we move is Dr. Mary. I don't know if we'll ever find a violin teacher as amazing and perfect as Dr. Mary.
I also got to go on Carolyn's field trip. Emily came along, too. Also a play. They watched a play and did activities. Here Carolyn and Savannah are acting out part of the play.
Angela sitting on the sidelines at soccer...
Craft time :)
...and making Mother's Day for Grandma, Nana, and Great Grandma Della. Footprints the girls used to make hearts, butterflies, beautiful footprints, and flowers.
The Johnsons (a family in our ward) brought some pretty dresses for the girls...how blessed are we to have such amazing friends in our ward :)
Emily working out with mom :)
Teaching Preschool :) I LOVE teaching preschool!
For my birthday, I got to go to the temple in the morning and came home to a beautiful house decorated with pictures. I love my family.
I loved these spelling sentences that Carolyn brought home:
Angela and Emily keep a scripture journal. I love this beautiful picture Angela drew....
For morning devotionals we discussed a picture each morning while preparing for Easter.
I love this beautiful girl!!!! Showing off a new shirt of hers :)
I love that many times Carolyn teaches FHE, we can expect lunch sacks :)
...more morning devotionals :) I love hearing the girls insights. They are such examples to me. These children coming into the world are warriors.
ANGELA'S DANCE RECITAL!!!!!!! What a natural and beautiful dancer this girl is!!!
Waiting to perform....
She was such a beautiful dancer on stage!
....Look at that jump!....AMAZING!
...taking a bow....
We really liked her dance teacher, Miss Jessica.
...Getting some icecream after the recital....
We were so happy for Daddy's work review. It couldn't have gone better, I think. We made a CONGRATS sign for Daddy when he got home. So blessed that he has such a great job and they like him there.
Angela's school project was make a design of two animals put together. Here is her alliduck.
At the zoo with Jackson and Lucy Kim.....Emily got to go with them when the older kids were at school...
So exciting that the giraffes were inside when we went...Emily's favorite. Someone told us that in the summer they are starting a program where the kids can feed the giraffes! Can't wait!
Awesome elephant show!!! I had never seen an elephant swim. And do tricks at the same time. It was pretty cool!
I love learning time with Emily. A lot of times it's just playing "Sleeping Queens" and "Memory" a lot. Here she is drawing pictures of things that remind her of spring and then she labeled the pictures while sounding them out.
Carolyn gave a great lesson on the Plan of Salvation. The challenge was to draw a picture/write in journal about what we could do that week to be better to have Celestrial Kingdom. I love when we keep the pictures up to remind us of what our goals are for that week. We like to hang it on the fireplace in this house.
Mother's Day was amazing!!!!
Andrew is taking me to "Wicked" this summer...
I got some amazing homemade gifts. I couldn't believe all the love and time the girls put into my gifts...Angela made this beautiful plant for me....what a sweety...so beautiful!
Angela made me a beautiful book that I will always treasure...
...a beautiful and nice note in the book...
....in the book, a picture of the family...
....and church :)....
....and the temple :)....
....and a picture of me getting my makeup on using Angela's mirror :)....
......and more....
....the last picture in the book....I love my girl.
....Carolyn made this beautiful decoration for me to hang up on my ceiling in my room :)
...another sweet note from Angela.... :)
....Carolyn's sweet card. Those words melted my heart completely...
...not a better gift than these sweet cards and homemade gifts :)
Their butterflies they made for me!! I love them. One great feature is Emily's butterfly. Hers is on the left side. That little circle on the bottom is Bri's (her panda bear) footprint. Man, do these girls make me happy.
The girls don't get a lot of money for allowance. They really don't have a lot of money at all. It melted my heart that the girls went and spent just about all of their little money they have on me for Mother's Day. They are such amazing examples to me of the rich man Christ asked to give all he had. They give all they have up. I loved their gifts they picked out at the Dollar Store for me using all of their allowance money.
....Carolyn got me a notebook. It is a notebook to use for family history :) In the front, had some sweet notes to me....
Carolyn also got me some licorish :) Angela spent a lot of her money on me. She bought me that beautiful fan (perfect for a pregnant lady in the summer! and some lipgloss... a necklace...chocolate...and gum. The Emys gave me some swedish fish. What great girls I have :)
The first thing that happen to me in the morning was I walked downstairs and Angela ran up to me with these two sweet cards. She said, "This is your warm up for Mother's Day!" It made me laugh...it was a warm up to the shower of gifts I received on Mothers Day :)
A few pictures out of order:
My birthday...
Some more dance recital pictures!!! She really was awesome!.....at the hockey game with my cute husband :)
....great seats at the Avs game :)
....Angela is such a soccer star!! She is AGGRESSIVE out there! I love it!
....more Easter....















.jpg)



















.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment