Elder Andreson
Some of us are good at teachind dancing steps but not listening to the music
expand teaching beyond the dance steps...LISTEN.
HOW?
1. own lives must be intune - need to aline perfectly - must ponder the path
2. when we hear the music ourselves, perform in our homes
turn off threats ...turn on persuasion and long suffereing
KEEP PRACTICING
Elder Renlund
A Saint is a sinner who keeps on trying
God cares a lot more about who we are and who we are becoming than who we have been
Twas I, but s not I. The joy of trying again
The moment we try again, the atonement can help us
The church is like a big hospital we are all sick. we all come to church to be healed
Bike story - the missionary thinking that they really aren't that different after all - in my own calling hopefully others will think I am trying in my own way
Be patient with others that are trying in their own way
Elder Ringwood
"Heavenly Father knows that that missionary is a successful missionary." - He knows so what does it matter what others think? Should only care that my God thinks I am successful.
"The service that counts most is the one recognized by God alone"
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment