Emily will often come up to my big belly with baby in it (whom we all call "Snoppy" currently) and kiss and talk to baby brother. It's funny because she kisses him on my tummy and will ask me, "Do you feel that?" As if for sure baby can feel it, but not sure if I can feel the kisses. It makes me laugh every time.
With Angela's BIG day coming on Saturday (Yahoo!! 7!!!) I thought I'd write down some answers to questions Carolyn asked her today. Carolyn was asking us all questions (interviewing us) on the way to Angela's soccer game. When Carolyn said, "Tell us about yourself, these are some of the answers Angela had: (I quote the answers to my best recollection and using Carolyn's notes), I thought her answers were spot on :)
"I laugh a lot"
"I'm cute"
"I'm silly"
"I do my homework"
"I love to see the temple"
"I love mama"
"I love dada"
"I love Carolyn"
"I love Emily"
"I love everyone"
I love my Angela. I was talking to my sister-in-law, Janeil, and she was talking about how she gets sad thinking of her kids getting old and not getting her kisses and snuggles. I told her she just might get an Angela. Angela is always kissing, hugging, and snuggling me.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment