Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Angela turns SEVEN!

This spunky and sweet girl turned seven!!! What would we do without this angel?!?!






 I love that the girls went and spent some of their own money on Angela for her birthday. I did give them a little bit to spend, but some came out of their own pockets. They teach me so much!
 Carolyn got this for our little princess Angela:




 This was Angela's favorite gift she received :) She named her Lucy and brings her around everywhere now :) Andrew picked it out...I always spend a lot of time figuring out the perfect gift for the girls and Andrew will go on a whim and pick out something (like this cat) that will be their favorite present. Ha! :) Seriously happens like every time :)

 I love that after every gift this sweet Angela opened, she hugged the person who gave it to her. I should have made her lots of homemade gifts for extra hugs. She is sure a sweety!




 Emily had a hard time picking something out for Angela at the dollar store but I think her picture frame was cute :)

 Carolyn spent most of her "money" she "earns" at school on getting this nail polish for Angela...



 Love that face!! We love playing games as a family and Andrew picked out a good one for Angela!


 Angela's soccer game on her birthday! SHE SCORED A GOAL!!!!!!! It was so exciting that her first goal of the season was on her birthday!!! YAHOO! Angela!!!! What a star! She really is aggressive out there on the field when she wants to be!
 After soccer (since Angela choice everything we did as a family that day), we headed to the zoo. We visited her favorite buddy, the donkey. Donkeys aren't necessarily her favorite animal but her and this donkey have "moments." He responds to Angela's silliness by turning his ears towards her when she claps and such.

 ...the elephant show....

 ...at the zoo on your birthday week you get some fun little things like ice cream and carousal ride.





 After cake and ice cream, she snuggled Andrew and watched "Malificent." We sure love our little angel!!!

...and this is her being sung to the next Monday after her birthday. She brought cupcakes to share with the class. Here they are singing to the birthday girl :)

No comments: