Friday, February 28, 2014

THIRTY, FLIRTY, and THRIVING!!!


What an amazing day. Loved that the day was filled with time with my sweet family and on the phone with friends and family. Friends spoiled me and family spoiled me. Such a great day. Bring on the 30 – Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving! :)
Little bunny ...I get to snuggle this. Might keep me good company since Andrew isn't home all the time :) Haha – Emily loved giving it to me because it's blue – her all time favorite color.


I told my great friend Yvette that Andrew gave me “Frozen” Soundtrack to which she replied, “Oh my gosh! Where you just dropping huge hints here and there of what you want!” To which I replied, “NO!!! No hints at all! I was completely shocked.” To which she replied, “Awww....he knows you well!” Yes – Thank you to my wonderful husband!
Favorite cereal. Sweet.
Clue!!! Got this from the girls and Andrew! One of my favorite child-hood games. Carolyn and I had fun playing it together – what fun :) I love board games and esp board games with the family.
Angela's AMAZING homemade gift to me!!! An amazing homemade book she made all on her own. I esp. love how she put holes in it and put it together with ribbon! So beautiful! And look at those pictures. And that she says, “I luvw” - “I love you” So beautiful! Love the picture she drew of me and her together. Thank you to my Angela :)!!!  




I am excited because Randy and Carolyn gave me money to buy Roots Magic – I love and have such a strong testimony of the amazing service of family history service!  

My sweet friend, Lisa, made this cookie cake for me. Great friend. My friend, Yvette, also gave me a very expensive and cute and amazing purse that I am just inlove with.
Emily and Angela's cake for me!! Oh man - best family ever!! To Emily, this is a Grinch Cake. Angela used the popsicle sticks to create a princess castle. Oh, my family!! :)


Angela's Butterfly :)
And Carolyn's AMAZING homemade gift to me!! She put 3 cards in 3 envelopes. In the cards were beautiful letters and poems. So beautifully written and made me feel so loved! Oh, Carolyn – thank you so much sweety. Just read the sweet letters and poems :)







Andrew took me out on a date. Perfect 30th Birthday gift. We went to Del Friscos - best Stake in Denver. My birthday falls on Restaurant Week in Denver so I have been lucky enough to get a fancy date with Andrew for the past 3 years. I just love dressing up in my fancy purple dress and having a reason to look fancy. It was so fun. I loved just talking to Andrew and being with him. I love Andrew :)

No comments: