Who else would be cleaning the car in those heals?
Angela definitely has a spiritual gift of loving to help and serve others. She is always quick to find ways to help me and is so happy to do it. She was so excited to help me clean my car - I told her I was doing it and she happily and enthusiastically asked if she could help me :) What a sweet girl! And looks fashionable while doing it too :)Emily LOVES vacuuming. Definitely her favorite thing to do to help in the home. She was all over being able to help me vacuum the car. I love that Emily is always my little side-kick that LOVES to talk and be with people. Today Emily went to Trader Jos (just came to Denver) with some of my friends today. My friends were laughing at the fact that Emily always wanted to be talking about everything. If she can't think of what to say right away, she'll keep saying "Ummm....Ummmm..." until she can think of something to say. Haha. Definitely a great gift she has been giving. How many lives will she bless by loving to talk and be with people? I love how she blessed my life. She is always by my side to talk to me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment