Sunday, February 2, 2014

Carolyn's Testimony


Carolyn's testimony at sacrament was so powerful and faith-building. She said (to my best I quote):

“I am going through a trial right now. That trial is that I have to change schools. I know my Father in Heaven wants me to go to a new school, so I am doing it.”

It made Andrew and me get teary eyed and I don't know if I have ever seen Andrew get teary eyed at church. We love Carolyn. What a testimony of faith and understanding.

So many people came up to all of us at church and expressed their thankfulness for a testimony of such faith and obedience and understanding of the gospel.

The Relief Society President sent me an email about Carolyn. She said it perfectly. The email said:

“I wrote down something your daughter said in her testimony because it touched me so deeply. 'I know my Father in Heaven wants me to go to a new school, so I am doing it.' What faith! What trust! What obedience”


No comments: