We went to the Library straight after school and got home at 7:45 PM. Read lots of books (particularly loved reading about Oceans with Angela. We had a blast reading about some of the scary-looking creatures as well as the beauties). Carolyn got to read to a Dog at the Library. They have a READ to DOG program at our Library where they have service dogs come in and one child gets one-on-one time with the dog to read with him. Pretty fun for Carolyn. Emily had fun collecting as many Clifford books as she could.
On the way home, Angela randomly declared: "I like road trips more than riding in airplanes because then you get potty breaks." Oh my gosh, I love that girl. She is the most optimistic and life-loving girl ever!!! Haha! Only Angela would be inlove with potty breaks.
A few moments later, Emily very, very randomly declared: "I like hugs from Angela."
Me too, Emily. Thanks for reminding us how awesome an Angela hug is and for being so cute in randomly announcing this to us. I love being my cute kids' mom!
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment