There’s no denying that our little Angela has some feistiness in her. There’s also no denying that she is a little mama. Not only does she love taking care of her baby dolls all day long, she also likes taking care of
her mom. Throughout the day, she’ll look at me and say, “Mama!” and run to me with her arms wide open and give me the biggest bear hugs. Going shopping with her sitting in the front by me is one of my favorites because as we’re shopping, she’ll often look at me and say, “Mama” and give me big hugs while I’m pushing the cart around. The other day Carolyn, Angela, and I were playing baseball together in the yard. I didn’t have my shoes on and stepped on a prick in the grass. Angela saw that I got hurt and I can’t even explain the face that girl made when she realized I was hurt. She was
so concerned about me and ran over saying, “Mama! Mama!” and gave me the biggest hugs. It made me realize that I need to get hurt more often.

5 comments:
Jannie, your girls are so sweet and so beautiful! I am always impressed by what an amazing 'mama' you are! Hope all is well with you guys!
What a cutie!!! I love that you were playing baseball in the yard, first of all. And I love that Angela is so sweet. Has such a good example to live up to!
what a sweetie! so cute. what a cute family!
She has a great example of a good mother to follow!
It's so funny how girls are naturally that way, even from such a young age!
Post a Comment