Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MY FAMILY'S VISIT!

The last weekish has been so amazing! My dad, mom, Michelle and her two adorable boys came to visit! It was SOOO great to see them!
We had so much fun together hanging out and playing, making a sandbox, going to the zoo, going to the dollar theator, going out to eat, etc. One of the nights they were here Grandpa, Andrew, and Carolyn went to a Rockies game...Carolyn had a BLAST with special time with Grandpa and Dad and she still talks about all the fun they had there. Here are the kids watching a show...
At the zoo (you gotta love the sunblock look)...
Angela pointing out the elephant to Grandpa...


Grandpa and Grandma treated us all to a ride on the train...a dream come true for the girls! They are always asking me to ride on that but mama always says, "Not today."



Come back soon, guys!

2 comments:

Jen said...

It's always nice to have grandma and grandpa come for a visit. Nice for you and the girls! I LOVE that last picture of Angela, she's gorgeous.

Michelley said...

I'm still going through withdrawals...And I agree - I love that last picture of Ang!