My amazing sister, Michelle, posted about her trip to visit us. Here are some pictures I stole off her blog... Her two adorable boys... On the train ride at the zoo..
They look like the best of friends...too cute. I love the pictures. We would love to see you in Colorado next time we are there. We'll be there in August. Abby would adore your girls. Where do you live?
I am so glad your family was able to come and visit! It sounds like you had a great time. And oh my goodness that sandbox is HUGE!! Andrew told us about it on the way home from the airport but I had no idea it was soooo big! I love it. Your girls are so lucky they are going to have so much fun. I can’t wait for my kidos to get to come over and play to:)
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
3 comments:
They look like the best of friends...too cute. I love the pictures. We would love to see you in Colorado next time we are there. We'll be there in August. Abby would adore your girls. Where do you live?
I am so glad your family was able to come and visit! It sounds like you had a great time. And oh my goodness that sandbox is HUGE!! Andrew told us about it on the way home from the airport but I had no idea it was soooo big! I love it. Your girls are so lucky they are going to have so much fun. I can’t wait for my kidos to get to come over and play to:)
Thanks for the invite! Your family is just so adorable! Glad I have another way to stay connected.
:)
Post a Comment