Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Easter Bunny

I already posted this on my preschool blog, but I just love this letter Carolyn wrote to the Easter Bunny today. It makes me laugh :) “I love Chocolate. I love you.” We all know what Carolyn is hoping the bunny will bring her.

We’ve been keeping busy and happy here. The weather here has been so beautiful and we’ve just been loving it. Last week I also started a new morning schedule that has been going so fantastic for us. Some of us know how much I love making schedules and so this is exciting for my dorky self. Of course with kids schedules aren't really meant to be kept - but it's a great tentative schedule that we sometimes get done/attempt to get done. Part of our new schedule is having preschool time together right when the girls wake up and then doing a whole lot of reading together! It's been a great way to start the day with the girls.

Playing outside:



9 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

We try to have preschool every day too. It's hard to find time some days though! :)

Jen said...

I love that your girls are such good friends! They're so cute.

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

That is so impressive! She is a great little writer! And I think I would want chocolate too. Jude was sitting on my lap when we went to your blog and he saw the picture of Angela on the scooter, he said "I want that for my birthday" I said the bike? He said "no the friends, can the friends come to my birthday?" I love that he remembers your girls. Too bad they can't come party with him.

janeil said...

Her handwritting is sooo good! Love the letter, to sweet.

brenley said...

looks sunny and warm. oh, how i love spring! cute girls you have!

Amy F said...

Great pics! And we have that same plaid dress! :) Carolyn writes so well, you are doing a great job with preschool!! And thanks for the invite, your little family is so cute! So glad we moved to the neighborhood/ward!

Michelley said...

Oh my goodness they do look like twins. Okay, I love that girl. That is the best letter I've ever seen. What a cutie!!!!

Michelle M said...

That's a great idea. I think maybe I'm going to go write the Easter bunny and let him know I want chocolate too. Your girls are so cute. We don't see you guys often enough. Give them hugs for us.

Carolyn said...

I love chocolate too. Maybe I should have Carolyn put in a good word to the Easter Bunny for me!