Friday, September 2, 2016

What a good boy! Exploring all sorts of things and making a mess while doing it!! Got to LOVE that cute tongue sticking out!! :) :)



For Christmas, Carolyn asked Santa give money to people in need instead of her. Santa was pretty darn proud of Carolyn and gave her a bunch of money to use to give and serve others. Carolyn found a service project on "just serve" where we made sack lunches for those in need and then brought them to homeless shelters. I have never been to a homeless shelter and especially the youth homeless shelter was a big eye opener. So glad for my sweet Carolyn in getting us out and serving those who need- afterall, aren't we all beggars? (Elder Holland's talk is forever in my heart)
Another shout out to my Carolyn. She is such a sweety. Here she is entertaining Emily and her friends. What a fun gal :)



And one more shout out :) Carolyn got Tommy to sleep a couple of weeks ago. It was basically sweetest.

For Andrew and my anniversary, Andrew totally spoiled me. He got me these fancy gifts. My favorite  thing is he filled the house with hearts. On those hearts he wrote nice things to me. It was fun finding it in places ALL over. (even when I got Tommy in the morning - he had a heart on his back :) I have the best husband ever. I am so blessed and I can't express that enough.
FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!! She wished she could go ALL day so that's a good thing she is loving it!!! (Mommy misses her, though - who wouldn't miss this cute girl, I mean, Really?!)





First day of Third Grade!!!!!!
Making a "3" with her fingers :) What a cutie
Yup, pretty much a cutie

First day of Fifth grade!!! Trying to make a "5" :)
What a cute :)

















We love Daddy!! So happy he comes for first day of school drop off :)






Going out to icecream after Emily's first day of Kindergarten :) We got to hear about her amazing day over some yummy icecream :)

,,,,when Emily gets home from kindergarten, we get some good time together. We usually play games and read together :)



I agreed to having the girls do one lemonaide stand...so here it is. They were so excited for this day.

Cutest customer they got :)


For Young Womens, we had a talent show. The mia maids were in charge and it was really fun doing it.

Daddy's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love Daddy and were so excited to celebrate his amazing life! The girls made him a candy poster. I love the things THEY made up. Some of my favorite things they wrote about Andrew:
- You "STOP" us from making bad choices (Gobstoppers)
- You make us "Laugh" (Laffy Taffy)
The talent show :) The girls had to try out the set

Andrew and I made a "date jar." I love it. Carolyn loved the idea so we made a "one on one" time jar. It was tricky, but we figured out a time I get to have one on one time with each cutie. I love the things Carolyn came up with to put in the jar. It's going to be a fun year! :)
I love our "Question Jar." I love that the girls wanted to continue to put questions in our jar and talk about it during breakfast. Angela made the questions for this first while. She got some ideas for questions on lds.org/youth/learn - the questions the young women talk about are great questions for us to talk about!
This basically made my heart melt. Angela made this beautiful picture for me. I love it.

No comments: