Preparing for the General Conference Feast!!! For FHE, Daddy challenged us to get to know the apostles that will be speaking for Him this weekend! So, today Emily and I printed out pictures of the apostles and prophet. Emily then pasted some fun and interesting facts about each apostle on the back of their picture. This week we are going to try to stump each other and play "Name the Prophet" with the different apostles. Emily is going to talk about Elder Oaks tonight during our family devotional! I love General Conference Feast!! And the spirit was so strong as I watched Emily put these together to help our family prepare ourselves for His words!! "...Whether by mine own voice or the voice of my servants it is the same." How blessed we are to hear His words this weekend!!! What a blessing it is for us to try to prepare our hearts for His words.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment