Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A Great Day

 Angela wanted to invite her friend Emily to activity days.  So happy for Angela and the great missionary she is to share His true gospel!

Today was so wonderful. I got to spend some amazing one on one time with each of my sweeties.. Carolyn and I talked and colored. It was so great. I love hearing about her and learning from her example and love of life. Angela and I talked and read together and played a game together. She is getting so amazing at reading and I just love playing games with her :) Emily and I did quite a bit together since she has extra time with me. We played "Sleeping Queens" - her favorite game. We colored and talked. We went on a walk together to take Tommy to a pond to see birds and talked. Tommy and I laughed together. He was sitting on a chair and I'd jump infront of him and he'd just laugh and laugh. We also read a bit together and played ball.  I love the time with my cuties!! I treasure this short time I have with them.I love my life."


No comments: