Thursday, October 23, 2014

Kim Missionary Super Heros!

I wish I always remembered to write down the experiences the girls have while taking opportunities and seeking for them to share the true knowledge they have of their Savior and His gospel. Carolyn had an experience today. I'll have to be better at writing these missionary experiences down. Carolyn was talking to her friend Alyssa. They were writing a letter to anyone of their choice. Carolyn picked her best friend, Kaycee. The conversation went something like this:

Alyssa: "Who is Kaycee?"
Carolyn: "She's my friend from Turnberry and my ward."
Alyssa: "What is a ward?"
Carolyn: "It's a group of people I go to church with."
Alyssa: "I only go to church with my Grandma."
Carolyn: "You can come with me!"
Alyssa: "I would love to, but don't have your address."

The next day Carolyn brought a piece of paper with her address on it to give to Alyssa.

No comments: