Yesterday was fun. We started with a ward breakfast. Our friends from Turnberry (Shannon, Carmen, and Dylan) joined our ward breakfast. It was fun to be with them.
We then went grocery shopping together and the girls played Wii together. It was funny because Andrew spent about 30 min. teaching Carolyn how to golf to get a "good score"...after about an hour of teaching and playing - Angela walked up with no instructions and got several holes in one. Better than Andrew has ever played.
After we went to the Montez for lunch with them, the missionaries, and Millie. Yummy food and great company.
Then we went to the Rockies Baseball Game. It was amazing. We got to sit in a Box Suite. I think the girls were just excited about all the food...hotdogs, pizza, chips and dip, peanuts, cracker jacks, popcorn, icecream bars, etc. It was a very different experience from what we have had in the past. It was fun. After watching the game (Which was a sad lost), we got to go sit in the field for an amazing firework show. My favorite part of the show was watching the girls. During the middle of the show I thought, "I will have fireworks to look at forever, but only once can I look at my 8 year old Carolyn's face during the show, my 6 year old Angela's face during the show, and my 3 year old Emy's face. They were so cute. I loved in the Finalie how Angela and Carolyn just started laughing and giggling so hard when it started. I love how Emily picked out a dress that she felt like looked like fireworks. She picked it out the day before and expressed a desire to dress like the fireworks. Love my sweet girls. Love how Angela wanted to sit by me during lots of the game to snuggle. Love how Daddy and Carolyn sat together during a lot of the game so Daddy could explain what was happening. What a great day.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment