A few cute things to note about today...
1. Angela. She has been saving up for a sucker she really wanted. Today she wanted to go to King Soopers and get it. The sweet girl used all of her money to buy herself one AND Emily. AND Emily. She was so sweet to make sure Emily could have one, too. Love that good heart of hers.
2. Carolyn said to me two cute things. One about Andrew and one about me. While studying the Book of Mormon today, we were discussing that when we keep the commandments, we are blessed. We were sharing experiences with each other. While discussing this, Carolyn said something like this..."I know what your best blessing is - Daddy. I want to steal daddy. He is the best one."
Also, she said she wanted to know what things she can have to be a good mom. I asked her what she thought were good qualities for a mom. She said, "I don't know. Everything you do. That's why I want you to teach me."
3. Angela is so cute. She challenged us a couple of weeks ago for FHE to be good. Each time she saw us being good, she put a sprinkle in a cupcake holder. Once we got all the sprinkles for being good we would be awarded with something. Today we got all the sprinkers! Angela said the prize was to have a cleaning party. I love that cute girl.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment