HIGHLIGHTS FROM TODAY...
This morning while reading our Book of Mormon as a family, we challenged each other to recognize a moment (or lots of moments!) where we could fill the Holy Ghost. Where we felt close to our Savior. We are reading Jacob and Jacobs shares that he knows that the Savior lives and is our Savior because of the Holy Ghost. I know that we have a Savior. This is something I know because I can find the Savior and strengthen my testimony of Him every moment I seek for Him. He is in each verse of scripture I read in the Book of Mormon each day. In each General Conference talk I listen to each day. In each precious moment I am with my kids. I can feel the Holy Ghost and feel the Savior with me as I teach my children and treasure those precious moments with each of them. He is always with me - I just need to stop and feel Him there. So, our challenge...stop and feel the Holy Ghost testifying of our Savior.
I asked Emily when she felt the spirit. She said it was when she waits to eat her snack after she has that sacrament. And when she gives me a hug.
I loved my time with Angela and Carolyn tonight. Carolyn and I snuggled and read "Harry Potter." Angela and I snuggled and read a nonfiction book about Panda Bears. It was fascinating. I had no idea that they were more cat-like than bear-like. And that all they ate was Bamboo. I thought they had a little meat here and there. It was interesting and I loved reading it with my Angela. Afterwards, we snuggled and I tickled her back. She loves the soft tickles.
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment