I love all of these pictures. Your preschool classroom is amazing, and I'm so happy for you that you got a piano! We have one, but I NEVER play it. I need to!
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
5 comments:
The girls are so cute. I love their expressions. They're growing up so fast.
I love all of these pictures. Your preschool classroom is amazing, and I'm so happy for you that you got a piano! We have one, but I NEVER play it. I need to!
Adorable!
I love all your recent posts. Sorry I've been a slacker at commenting. I'm totally enjoying all the pictures though.
Wow! They are getting so BIG! Beautiful liitle girls, Jannie!
Hwo sweet! They both look so much like you! :)
Post a Comment