On Friday, we celebrated the 100 day countdown to Christmas!! YAY! We ate Christmasy food, listened to a lot of Christmas music, and had some fun Christmas activities.
Here Andrew and Carolyn are with our traditional 100 chain countdown to Christmas...we make this every year :) (thanks to Andrew - he's the best) Taking down the first loop of the year... Pin the hat on Santa...
My mother in law wishes she had thought of this, or heard of it when she had kids at home. She LOVES Christmas. Will and I drew her a 99 days to Christmas picture after I remembered you guys did this every year.
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
2 comments:
My mother in law wishes she had thought of this, or heard of it when she had kids at home. She LOVES Christmas. Will and I drew her a 99 days to Christmas picture after I remembered you guys did this every year.
How fun.And I love your preschool set up. Where did you get that table again? It's so cute!
Post a Comment