Thursday, September 16, 2010

BYU Football Game

We love it when the cougars come close so we can go to their games. Although it was a very sad game to watch, it was still fun to be able to go...we hope that they keep coming close to us now that they are independent.

Carolyn's picture she took of the field...we had great seats!!



Andrew's parents drove up here for the game - it was so fun to see them even though it was very brief! I am sad I didn't get any picture of them. But they were here and it was sooo wonderful to see them!!! Andrew carrying the girls to the stadium...where's his wife to lend a hand?
Throughout the game, Angela would put her baby on her head so that she could be sure that her baby could see all the action :) What a good mommy (I wish I looked cute with a dirty face).
It was fun...hopefully the cougars pull it together this season!
And, don't forget that today is the 100 day count down to Christmas!!! YAY!!!! We are having our Christmas party tomorrow! It will be so fun :) Christmas music, food, and games (like pin the hat on Santa - it will be fun!) Here are Carolyn's invitations to the party (the picture is a Christmas tree)...

No comments: