Today Carolyn started dance class! She did awesome and she just loves it! When I was first telling her about dance class a few weeks ago, she got so excited but then announced, "But I already know how to dance!"
I really had butterflies driving Carolyn to dance lessons today - I'm so excited for her!

Look at that big smile in the previous picture - I love it!


What a beautiful ballerina! I loved watching her dance around...and she loved it, too!

As for now, Carolyn says her favorite is tap dancing. Those shoes are just too fun...

I wanted to take some pictures of my dancing Carolyn in her outfit, but she just wanted to be silly.



What a great day! We can't wait for lessons next week :)
4 comments:
SO CUTE!!! What a little sweetie!
How fun!!!! It looks like she LOVES it!
I'm so excited for Carolyn. She makes such a beautiful dancer. How fun!!!
I think my favorite part of this post is the fact YOU had butterflies in your stomach. I think that's the cutest thing I've heard all month. And tap dancing was always my favorite too. What a doll...or dancer! :-)
Post a Comment