Don't you just love it when fruit is in season and
sooo delicious? Angela does :)

So does Carolyn...this was her lunch the other day.

Blurry picture...but they are so cute together.

My friend, Lisa, introduced me to amazing place to purchase clips and material to make your own clips. They have
such cute selection and the products are so inexpensive (some are $1.90 for a dozen flowers). Anyways, last night I had a great bow making session. Here are some of my favorite bows we have (some where given to me by sweet people, some were purchased, and some I've made):
4 comments:
You take such good pictures. That strawberry picture looked like you clipped it from a magazine!
Great bows! I love making bows. Jeff thinks they look silly in my hair, like I'm a little girl...go figure. I wish i had a girlie of my own to make them for.
Love all those bows!
By the way, Daddeo is Michelle
Post a Comment