Last week Nana (Andrew’s mom) came to visit! Unfortunately, I didn’t get any pictures of her with the girls because my girls can be quite camera shy. Here are some pictures from the fun things we did with Nana and Chris/Janeil’s family while she was out here…we had a lot of fun!
6 comments:
Look at how big Angela looks standing up at the mirror!
I love all the updates! Your girls are growing so fast! They are too cute! Did you guys go somewhere for the dress up and cooking? Looks like so much fun! I love the puppet show such a cute idea I will have to try that with Jude. And I love the flour fun, kids are so funny when they are baking, Jude thinks all the ingredients are so yummy as I add them to the mix flour baking soda and all, it always makes me laugh.
looks like you guys had lots of fun. We're sad we're not closer! too bad nana didn't make it in any pictures! or any grown ups for that matter! =)
What a fun trip! We sure do love Carolyn! I love the pictures of the girls playing dress up! How darling.
So cute! Your girls are sure growing up fast!
what fun pictures! i love angela's little ribbon in her hair! i'm totally going to do that - i hope shelley doesn't pull it out though - her new favorite thing to do!!
Post a Comment