I LOVE how you made the red stand out like that! Does my camera do that? Or is it publisher? I know, I'm lame. If it has anything to do with technology I haven't a clue! haha. Happy Valentines day, the girls look gorgeous as always!
I used a photoshop online to have the red stand out (www.photobucket.com) It takes a little time to do, but I think it's fun! Thanks, Michelley, for the website!
so cute! i've wanted to try photoshop online for so long but just keep putting it off. these pictures make me want to try again. you did a great job! i love the black white and red!
"There is no such thing as the perfect mother....We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord..."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“Occasionally some individuals let the seeming ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. Though actually coping and growning, others lack the quiet, inner-soul satisfaction that can steady them, and are experiencing instead, a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing . . .as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood are not sufficiently spectacular.”
Elder Maxwell
10 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! I am going to have to try and do that too!
Soooo cute! I love the pictures! I want to try the black/red with Abby. Your girls are darling! Happy Valentine's Day!
They turned out great! I was just thinking you should blow these up and put them on your walls. OKAY!
All of these pictures are so cute. I'm impressed that you took them yourself. Your girls are darling!
I think they are cute too :) I love that you take pictures with your girls all the time and that they sit for you. So precious! I love them all!
They are just darling!! I love all the pictures. They are so precious.
I LOVE how you made the red stand out like that! Does my camera do that? Or is it publisher? I know, I'm lame. If it has anything to do with technology I haven't a clue! haha. Happy Valentines day, the girls look gorgeous as always!
I used a photoshop online to have the red stand out (www.photobucket.com) It takes a little time to do, but I think it's fun! Thanks, Michelley, for the website!
Love the pictures! They are great!
so cute! i've wanted to try photoshop online for so long but just keep putting it off. these pictures make me want to try again. you did a great job! i love the black white and red!
Post a Comment