Thursday, February 5, 2009

YAHOO for Visitors!

Last week my mom, Michelley, and Jax came to visit us for a couple of days! I had SO much fun being with them all and Carolyn was just in heaven while she reunited with her best buddy, Jaxie! (I stole this first picture off Michelle's blog; thanks, Michelle!)

The two little "twins."




Here are pictures from the museum; Grandma spoiled us all and took us to a lot of fun places while they were out here!


Carolyn by her absolute favorite animal, the alligator!


4 comments:

k.young said...

How fun. I love all the pictures. Your little ones are just so dang cute.

janeil said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Cousins are so great.

Michelley said...

Can't believe it's already been a week. Miss you guys like crazy!

Misty said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love it when little ones help me push the shopping cart! =) I bet you're sad their gone, but I'm glad they got to come visit you guys!