Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One of Our New Favorites...

Pretty much for the past week the first thing Carolyn will say when I see her in the morning is: “Puppet Show!?!” It keeps everyone happy and entertained so it has been a fun thing to fill our days with…Angela loves watching Carolyn and I “perform”…. Carolyn loves watching and making her own shows…and I can’t help it but laugh at the stories Carolyn comes up with!
We only have one actual puppet so our "puppet shows" are mostly stuffed animals...here is a picture of Carolyn's story of the penguin and doggy going for a walk while holding hands.


5 comments:

Michelley said...

How fun!

anorthowife said...

you know Carolyn is gonna be the "flippy hair girl" once she starts school...

Misty said...

you're such a good mom - puppet shows, baking, etc. WOW!

k.young said...

What a fun idea! I love that Carolyn LOVES it.

brenley said...

puppet shows are the best! carolyn is so creative! have you ever made sock puppets? they are so fun and easy and cheap! i bet little miss carolyn would love those. and you can be so creative with just a few simple things - yarn for hair, googlie eyes and a hot glue gun! carolyn could make your whole family!