Thursday, February 5, 2009

Child's Play

I absolutely love playing with Carolyn and Angela; I honestly have a blast playing with them everyday! Sometimes I like to just sit back and watch them play; it makes me laugh and smile so much watching my two girls interact with each other or play on their own. For instance, today I was watching Carolyn play with her little ponies. Her pink pony kept giving her purple pony kisses and this was making the purple one cry. Her blue pony kept coming to the rescue to talk to all the ponies about being nice to each other (I was laughing SO much during the little "nice lectures" the pony would give! It was so hilarious to me!). After the ponies would play, she then would put all the ponies to bed...read books and sing songs (the last song we always sing to Carolyn every night is "I love you, Carolyn;" she'd sing "I love you, Pony" ..it was so adorable).

It amazes me that Carolyn and Angela have such maternal instincts. Carolyn just loves taking care of all of her toys and treating them like babies and Angela can't get enough of playing with her dolls.

6 comments:

k.young said...

That is darling!
Keelia has maternal instincts too. She is always wrapping up her babies and carrying them around and cuddling them. It is darling! Something special about little girls...

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

I love the "nice lectures" I was laughing so hard imagining her talking with her ponies! They are so precious!

anorthowife said...

i love that you play with your little girls jannie!

it seems like you really love being a mom, which is so awesome for your little girls. they're very lucky to have a mom that dedicates herself to them. keep up the good work Mom!

Michelley said...

She is such a cutie!

Misty said...

how sweet! you are so great! tyler likes to bite baby doll's fingers and throw them around. I'm a little nervous about adding another one to the family. I wonder what he'll think when that happens?! =)

brenley said...

that is too cute! what an adorable little gal! takes after her mama!