I'm usually not the person making these lists, but I received quite a few tags on facebook to make a random list about myself; since I'm not really a facebook girl, I'm posting it on my blog...anyways, this is for the people that tagged me...
1. My dream has always been to be a mom and I love it more than I could imagine!
2. I had jaw surgery in High School and my mouth was wired (no, not rubber bands - wires!) for 2 weeks and I couldn’t eat solid foods for months (talk about a great weight loss program! JK!)
3. I love cleaning and organizing (I’m not claiming that my place is anywhere near to always being clean and organized, but I so enjoy it when it is and l love doing it, too!)
4. I love planning…Ever since I’ve been in high school, I have thrived on making daily hourly plans :) I'm a geek.
5. In High School I was a thespian and had some leading roles.
6. I love finances and budgeting (yah for Quicken!)…and being frugal.
7. I have moved 14 times in my life and we're planning on moving again in the spring/summer (States I have lived in include Utah, Las Vegas, California, New Jersey, Idaho, Chicago, and Colorado).
8. I never watched an episode of Seinfeld before I was married…Andrew introduced me to it and I love it now (I can even beat him at “Seinfeld Scene It.”)
9. I love working out and love the feeling after a good run. ..I’ve always dreamt of running a marathon, but have always had excuses why I don’t have time to train... someday I will!
10. Andrew and I are very competitive when it comes to playing games…for the past 4 years, we have running records of the number of times we have beat each other in games.
11. I graduated in Elementary Education, but the only “official” teaching I have ever done in schools is subbing (I had Carolyn days after graduation :))
12. I love having two adorable girls; it’s so fun getting back to the dolls, bows, dress-ups, dancing, princesses, etc…
13. I am the primary pianist, but don’t really play the piano…I am learning a lot right now!!
14. I enjoy reading.
15. Up until 6 months ago, I was an apt. manager and before that an early morning custodian to get us through school… those college days will always be dear memories (I don't say that sarcastically; I miss parts of being in school)!
16. Speaking of which, I enjoyed school and learning - although you'd never be able to tell; I'm quite the ditz!
17. Andrew loves sports and it has rubbed off on me a bit; I like watching football and have found myself watching college basketball games all by myself (I like getting into March Madness)!
18. One of my favorite smells is the air after it rains!
19. When visiting visiting Alaska a few years ago, I had a close encounter with a wild bear!
20. I have been the "pilot" for a small airplane; okay...so, the real pilot was right there with his own steering wheel while I steered mine...but, it was cool!
21. My second favorite holiday is Valentines Day; not because I expect something big on that day...I even loved it when I was single...the colors, the cards, the heart cookies, etc...it's fun.
22. I have seen "Twilight" in the theaters twice already...I'm quite the fan.
23. I have the cutest, funniest, and best husband! I love spending time with him! He's amazing and such an example to me!
24. This is only going to be “24 Random Things” because I need to go!
I tag anyone who read this; like I said, I'm not one who usually does this kind of thing, but I DO LOVE reading other peoples' stuff!
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
9 comments:
I love that we both had jaw surgery. Wasn't it fun??
I love your blog decoration... I love valentines colors too:) That was so fun reading more about you. I didn't know you sat in the pilot...You're not a ditz at all. Thanks for sharing:)
I learned a lot about you from this. I need to do it at some point, but I don't think that I can think of 25 things...it'll be a work in progress
That is such a good idea to do it on your blog. I have gotten tagged a ton on facebook for this tag, and I don't even know how to do it on facebook.
I love your list. I learned some fun things about you!
I'm amazed - I actually learned a few things. When were you a pilot? I didn't know you loved Valentines so much too. Thanks for doing this!
i am just like the others who posted - i learned a lot about you! it was fun!! someday i'll do a tag but up to this point i just never remember to do them;) someday:)
you're too nice - the ones of tyler at the park were all taken by my sister, so I can't take credit for any of those pictures! =)
I had jaw surgery too! I thought I was the only special one in the family. :) I wasn't wired shut, but couldn't eat solids for months either. I don't know about you, but I got real good at swallowing things whole...we're talking peanut butter sandwiches, chicken...you name it, I ate it. I got so sick of the liquid diet.
It was fun to read this and get to know things about you. :)
What a ripoff! I expected 25 things. You had time to write another paragraph after the 24 things but couldn't manage time to write a 25th. Just admit you don't have anything else interesting and move on. I must say that I didn't really learn all that much about you though, except the fact that you're frugal, that is news to me.
Post a Comment