Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Monday Nights

Every monday night when lesson time comes around at FHE, Carolyn does a really good and adorable job at teaching Daddy, Mommy, and Angela. This week we all gathered around Carolyn as she posted pictures that we had drawn together earlier in the day and explained that Heavenly Father and Jesus made our bodies and we need to take care of them and keep the word of wisdom. I love FHE and the lessons Carolyn gives - it brings so much joy to watch my little two-year-old teach us about the gospel! What a cutie!


5 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

How cute! Caden is always singing primary songs he learned in nursury around the house. It's fun to sing together and talk about the gospel with our little ones!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

That is so great! You are such an inspiration to me! Carolyn is so smart!!

Michelley said...

That's amazing she can do that already. I'm impressed!

Libby said...

Jannie, you guys are so amazing. I loved this adorable post. I hope we can find a way to get together in the coming months. Are you guys coming back to Utah for Christmas at all?

brenley said...

so cute and fun! i'll have to use that with jorgen. he loves to lead the music but we usual teach him the lessons. i'll have to switch that around:) way to go! your girls are so cute! i wish we could see you more often!