Watching Carolyn and Angela interact with each other brings me such joy! The two just love each other! No one....NO ONE can make Angela laugh like Carolyn! Andrew and I will watch Carolyn do something to Angela that makes her laugh and we will imitate it, but we don't get the same huge reaction! :) Carolyn loves her little sister and is such an amazing helper and big sister.
Every morning starts the same - the girls wake up and Carolyn reads to Angela! They both love snuggling and reading a good book together to start their day.
Angela's belly is often used as a pillow for Carolyn - which they both like. Carolyn even tolerates the hair-pulling...whatever gets her close to Angela!
Carolyn and Angela: Daddy's Girls


Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
8 comments:
okay - i quit commenting on all your posts, but I did read them all. How fun! I can't believe how big they are! Carolyn's hair is getting so long and Angela is HUGE! Hopefully we get to see you guys some time soon.
Your children are growing up soooooo fast! I read all of the posts as well. I love all of your photos. I hope you are feeling settled in Colorado.
Your girls are darling! What a cute family!
I can't believe how big they are getting. ugh! I miss seeing them everyday! Look at that little Angela smile!!! :-)
what beautiful girls! they are getting so big and i'm sure they're best friends! seems like cute little angela has lots of andrew in her and carolyn lots of her pretty mama! i'm sure they're a good mix but it's fun to see the resemblances!
so SO glad you started a blog!
Jannie, I am so glad you finally made a blog! Your girls are adorable. Love all the pictures!
ohhhhh, they are beautiful and adorable and I am soo sad you guys don't live here anymore! I hope you come back in the summers! How are you settling in your new place?
lib
larkandmiller.blogspot.com
I am thrilled for you!! Your children are beautiful treasures. What a delight! It is so much fun to watch you thrive on mothering.
Post a Comment