Carolyn, Angela, and I have a lot of favorite things we fill our days with; here are just a few:
Walks! It was been SO nice outside and we have just been loving extending our outside walking adventures this season! Our walks could last for hours - it is hard to get Carolyn home!

Crafts, crafts, crafts! Carolyn just LOVES crafts - drawing, painting, playing with stickers, making puppets, coloring, playing with play-dough, gluing things together, etc! Our fridge is filled with Carolyn's beautiful artwork :) (Carolyn is excited for Halloween, to say the least. Can you guess what she's going to be? Thanks, Nana and Ponka!)

Carolyn loves playing and taking care of her dollies and stuffed animals!

Many times when I go to put Angela down in her crib, bouncer, or swing - I find a doll or stuffed animal sitting there! It always makes me laugh!

We do a lot of puzzles everyday! This is Carolyn showing off her favorite puzzle to do with me right now.

Say, "Cheese!"

In our apartment we have a little deck outside. We use it for activities such as drawing with chalk!
5 comments:
So cute! I love all the fun things you guys do it gave me some great Ideas to do with Jude. I think Carolyn's dolly was probably cold on the walk though poor naked little thing :)
maybe i'll have to go buy some shaving cream now! that looks like fun! what cute pictures!!! and little angela is so cute sitting up so good!
you are such a good mom...you do so much with your kids!
HA! I was seriously going to just do a post of this exact same thing. OKAY. We still got the same wavelength thing going. I might still do it. Way to go on the reading, Carolyn!!! :-). And I like all her new clothes!
PS - At least she has a shirt on. Jaxon is usually just diaper. :-)
Post a Comment