Carolyn is getting so big! I just have to share some of her recent accomplishments!! It's so fun being a mom; I get so excited over everything my girls do...
Carolyn has always had a great love for reading and letters! Well, she is starting to put letter sounds together and read words! Today she picked up the book "The Cat in the Hat" and put the sounds together for "CAT" and "HAT"! I was so proud of her! It's so fun watching Carolyn grow!

This is Carolyn's best attempt at writing her name! For the most part she knows the order of the letters in her name (sometimes she gets the "l" and "o" reversed) and her letters are starting to look more like letters when she writes (if you look closely, you can pick out the "Carol" pretty well). Anyways, I was so excited about her recent accomplishment, I had to share it!

Dad and Carolyn had a fun time writing Carolyn's name with beans...Carolyn loves her daddy time.

2 comments:
That's a lot of beans! Love you guys. This is Aunt Sue posing as Squirrel!
wow! i'm so impressed! what a girl. i love the bean idea too. jorgen would have fun doing that but we don't have much floor space in our place....maybe outside could work;)
Post a Comment