Thursday, October 16, 2008

Isn't Life Wonderful?

Here are some of the many cute faces my girls are making everyday...








7 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

What cute little girls! I think they look so much like you! How fun! You guys have an adorable family. I love your blog!

Kim

Andrew said...

You have very nice eyes, Jannie. A couple of cute girls too!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

Oh I wish you guys were still around Jude would have so much fun playing with those cute girls!

brenley said...

what cute girls and cute personalities!!!!!

Misty said...

you have been busy again! I love the videos of the ABCs and the giggling. Nothing makes me smile more than a baby's giggle! =)

That's so funny to me that she's on the floor! And - it's good to see Carolyn is still wearing pants. they are both so cute...i love all the pictures

Aggieland Mom said...

Boy those Ashton genes run strong, your girls both remind me of you! (but seeing as I've only met Andrew once maybe I don't know how much of their daddy the have) I've seen my Jannie girl make the same face that Carolyn is making in the third picture. Sassy little thing! =) Luv ya!

Michelley said...

Adorable!!!