Father's Day was awesome to celebrate that we have the best dad ever! We love him way too much!
The girls made Daddy their traditional binder full of love notes and beautiful pictures for Daddy!
Dancing with Daddy :) He's the best!
BEST.DADDY.EVER
Emily had a fantastic soccer season! It was so fun watching her go!
Go Emy! Go!! (Aren't we so luck to live in such a beautiful place? I love that this is the background)
Emily's couch giving Emily her medal!!! He said that she was small and fierce (in my words...but that was the idea :)!
Kim Reuion 2016!
So grateful that because of Him I can be with my family forever!!!
Lucy Kim and Emily are such great friends :)
Ponka always knows how to put on a good party!! This year he put on a fantastic Star Wars Party!! What a fun Grandpa Kim!
Andrew was a goofpot and grew some facial hair. I wish I got a better picture of it up close but you can kind of see it in these :)
Haha, him coming in from playing in the rain with the cousins and our girls.
I hung out with Tommy during the rain party :) I love when he sleeps in my arms.
Nana with her cotton candy maker :) She seems to always pull it out during the reunions. What a fun tradition :)
Lucy and Emily again :)
All the cousins (minus Tommy, he was sleeping :( ...we went to Frisco this year :) Some highlights: Hiking up to the waterfall, Waterworld, Dance Party, and Star Wars Party.
DANCE PARTY!!! I got some cute footage of Carolyn and Ponka dancing
Emily, Carolyn, and Angela all slept on the floor during the reunion. One night, Andrew found Carolyn and Angela snuggling together :) Basically, it made my heart melt.
We got back from the reunion on the 4th of July and on the 4th of July, Grandma and Grandpa came and visited us!! So fun!
Hiking Red Rocks with Grandpa
I walked down the stair one day to this view :) Grandma holding Tommy while doing Carolyn's hair :)
Grandma has been making special birthday cakes for his grandkids...the kids got theirs on their visit :)
Grandma and Grandpa babysat the kids for a large chunk of time while Andrew and I went to a wedding for one of Andrew's coworkers (they are so awesome). When I got home, this is how I found Tommy :) He was in good hands. So sweet.
Grandpa showing some slideshows to the girls and some pictures.
I love this picture. One day, the girls surprised me and cleaned up the bookshelf :) It made me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment