July 22, 2016: Tommy signed his first sign!!! BIRD!!
He now enjoys sitting in his high chair looking outside for birds!!
Angela at a birthday party..
Carolyn and Angela completed swim lessons!! HUGE happy day!! They did level 6 (competitive swim) and swam A LOT each day for 2 weeks. It made them decide that they didn't want to do swim team. Ha
Look at that girl in the blue!!! Awesome gymnast! She's been going to gymnastics twice week in pre-team. I was proud of her one day for telling me that she didn't always like going to gymnastics but was going to keep going because she thinks she will like being on the team.
One day I found the girls in their bathtub like this:
Now, their bathtub is always a reading tub. Thank you StephanieEmily went to a party for her best friend, Annie, this week. I was so touched that she went and emptied out all her play money in her purse and gave it to Annie. It was $1.43 which is probably 3 months worth - my heart melted. We like to compare Emily to King Benjamin because she has such a caring and giving heart.
Angela also melted my heart this past week! On Sunday, she put together a homemade gift for me. It had beautiful pictures from the Friend Magazine, a homemade puzzle, candy, nice cards, etc. etc. She did it very randomly - I had no idea. She took it upon herself to make everyone a special gift each day this week. Here is Carolyn receiving hers :) Angela is such a angel :)
Look how happy Carolyn is to receive her gift :)
We probably pull out the Wii 5 times a year, but when we do, it is so fun! Here are the girls awesome scores!
Angela with her friends from a party:
Angela's birthday invitation: (throwback picture :)
Another throwback picture of Angela at Universal Studios :)
This is Angela's beautiful baptism invitation!
We have definitely spent a lot of good times with Madeline and her mom this summer! It was been fun! We went the famous "Tiny Town" in our city with them a couple of weeks ago. I am glad we saw it, but don't need to see it again :)
I LOVE this picture. The girls really are such great friends !!! :) What pretty girls.
Swim lessons! I honestly wanted to kiss Angela the whole time. She looks SOOOO cute in her goggles.
One day this summer we went to my dad's cousin's house. She had grandkids (so the girls 3rd cousins) there and rented a HUGE water slide. It was fun and the kids had fun with their cousins!
One morning last week, I was in the front watering the yard and such, when I came inside, I found THIS!!! Tommy had fallen asleep in Angela's arms! Pretty cute!
One of my favorite all-time pictures ever!! I LOVE being a mom. I have such sweet, happy helpers!
More gymnastics fun!!! I am air-headed and erased some pictures I had of my mom and dad watching Angela doing gymnastics. They were so cute to come and watch.







































No comments:
Post a Comment