Isn't Tommy so handsome in his tie. Here he is in his tie all set for church :)
Tommy loves his swing!! Here he is at one month being pushed by one of his very loving sisters...
And another loving sister....
And here is this loving sister before her big performance!!! Carolyn was especially invited to be in a community play!! Out of all about 50 drama students, her and one other was invited to perform in a community play!!! Here is the beauty herself!
.....Angela started up her gymnastics again in the fall!!! She is a natural! I love watching her do gymnastics...she is so graceful and strong and beautiful...such a natural talent.
Angela can see been around the house CONSTANTLY doing gymnastics....during dinner, homework, talking to people...she is always in a handstand, doing a cartwheel, or some other gymnastic trick! We love our talented gymnast!
One month Tommy with his Nana.
Tommy's blessing day!!!! It was a beautiful day! Here are some of the amazing things said in Tommy's blessing;
- He will be an example in his home
-
Nana (Grandma Carolyn Kim) and Tommy:
Angela and Tommy:
Carolyn and Tommy:
Emily and Tommy:
Grandpa Owen Ashton and Tommy:
Grandma and Grandpa Ashton with Tommy:
Grandma and Grandpa Kim and Tommy:
Blessing Day!:
Daddy and Tommy:
For our 100 day countdown party we threw this year, we invited the Bailys, the Shaws, and the Deans. We ate a Chistmas ham dinner and Christmas treats, played games, and decorated Christmas cookies....and made our traditional chain to countdown...
HALLOWEEN WAS SO FUN!!!! Here we have a beautiful Elsa!:
And a beautiful witch!!: (This is at her school :)
And a beautiful clown (at Carolyn's school Halloween parade):
Trunk or Treat at our Church!! The girls invited lots of friends from school to join us in our ward halloween party!! We ended up having Beebee, Ace, Ava, Lucy, Sonja - all friends from school that came to our church! It felt so good seeing my girls share with them where we go each Sunday!
Grandpa and Grandma were here this year for Halloween!! Here Grandpa is with the girls helping rake all those pretty leaves!
Pumpkin patch!! Although we moved a bit further, we couldn't give up our Pumpkin Patch - it's the best ever! I did research around where we live now and can't find anything nearly as awesome as this. HUGE fields that goes for miles and miles to pick from....FREE petting zoo ....FREE kiddy maze...FREE bouncy houses and slides...just can't beat it!
The winning pumpkins!! It's a process picking these out and we were happy of the results!
Love the picture below! (Left to right: Emily, Andrew, Carolyn, Emily, Grandpa Ashton)
Now that the pumpkins were picked, let the carving begin!
Can you tell Carolyn is an actress? :)
When Tommy was in my tummy...beginning when I was about 20 weeks along, Andrew got the entire family calling him "Snoopy." That nickname (starting in my tummy at 20 weeks) has REALLY stuck :) We love our Snoopy! :)
Andrew and I got to be in character with our Snoopy :) (One of Andrew's co-workers at work (Chris) knew that Tommy was called "Snoopy" from the cartoon/book series called "Peanuts" - therefore, he lent Andrew these costumes :)
At the zoo with Chris and Janeil's family for a free day :) ....
For Thanksgiving, we had the amazing privilege of having Richard Ashton (aka "silly monkey") come stay with us!!! We felt we had won the lottery! (and can I just mention that this picture was taken from the SIDE of our house...we LOVE where we live...sledding literally almost in our own yard)....the next day after this, we went sledding on what is called "the sledding hill" which is about 3 minutes away from our house. Serious fun. I, myself, hadn't been sledding like that in YEARS...it was sooo fun!
Uncle Richy reading to the girls on the way to pick out our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving!!
(I don't think I took a picture at Thanksgiving, but here's what we did:
Alex (Andrew's brother) was staying at Chris and Janeil Kim's house. We went over to their house and had a great celebration. We feel so blessed to live by such great family.
The 2015 Christmas tree!!!:
After Thanksgiving, we got to have Alex come stay with us!!! TWO awesome uncles....lucky us!!
...Let the decorating begin :)
When we were looking for houses, I would always joke that I needed a house with a good Christmas Tree Window. That is what we got :)
Tommy is OBSESSED with playing with his cute hands!! I just LOVE this picture!!!
....and I love this one too...just looking at this picture makes me want to go upstairs and wake him up from his sleep and kiss him. Seriously? Can't get cuter than this boy.
Emily LOVES this boy. I am so lucky to have an Emily to hang out with when the older girls go to school. And she loves taking care of her brother. Look at that beautiful smile of hers :)
Carolyn's first orchestra concert!!!! We are so proud of her!! After this concert, her orchestra teacher selected Carolyn out of all her students to play in an honor orchestra performance in February. So happy for this girl! Here she is with friends from church that were at the orchestra performing as well (it was a joint school performance)...Madeline and Charlie.
Love this smiley face...
Those these two smiley faces :)
Look at that pretty angel. This was at the ward Christmas party. The girls performed. Also fun that Chris and Janeil's family came to it as well.
My girls acting as angels and Tommy as Jesus. So grateful that we know the true meaning of Christmas.
Our community had a horse sleigh ride with santa!!! Must I say more? Awesomeness there! There were not a lot of people there and got plenty of time on a sleigh (without a long line) and lots of time with Santa. We love where we live!! We went with our good friends Lacey, Erik, and Addison! Such great friends to invite us!
Tommy loving the way Angela takes care of him...
Carolyn and Emily LOVE playing princessopoly :) Sometimes this is left out for DAYS as the game can last a while :)
This picture was taken from my kitchen window! LOVE that we can sled in practically our backyard :) Here the girls are sledding with our good neighbor friends that have been coming over quite often much to our delight!! They have Isy and Caysen...both really sweet girls we have been loving getting to know!
...and grinding and cutting that elk meat :)
Tommy and Mommy...
Tommy LOVES music. I love when Carolyn sings and plays for Tommy. Carolyn definitely has a gift for music. Piano and violin just seem so natural for her to play.
Leave it to Daddy for ALL the fun. I got pink eye on the day we were going to make Christmas cookies so Andrew all on his own did it with the girls. Of course, it's so much more fun with fun old Daddy!! If you look closely, you can see Andrew with a little poney tail to get the hair out of his face :)
When the mixer went on, Daddy made up a dance with the girls...they are whipping it right up :)
This year, my amazing husband and girls gave me the "12 Days of Christmas." Basically, they made me cry. Each 12 days leading up to Christmas, they hid a gift around the house. I would have to look for it and then open it. Best ever. I got a couch for the playroom...one day the girls completely cleaned their room (that one made me cry because I was a bit overwhelmed with all I had to do that week) and one day I got tickets to go as a family to see zoo lights!! Chantal Kim and Chris Kim and their families came - it was so fun!
Angela reading to her brother. What a mother she is ;)
Christmas Eve talent show!! For Christmas, we had Chantal's family over....Nana and Ponka (Kim Grandparents) were going to come but came a couple of days late due to weather)...it was so fun.
Here Emily is on Christmas Eve performing a dance for us all :)
And Carolyn on her violin...
...And Angela did Gymnastics...
Here everyone is acting out the Nativity. Love the spirit that was felt as we discussed and acted out the story of Christmas and our Savior.
Snoopy got a Snoopy :)
Emily....
Angela (left) Carolyn (right)
Snoopy meets Snoopy :)
Daddy trying out Angela's new balance beam :)
Angela making her moves!!! On her balance beam! What a gymnast :)
Carolyn asked Santa that 75% of what he would give to her to give to others. Carolyn picked out presents for a few families that wouldn't get very much for Christmas. On top of that, Santa wrote Carolyn a letter saying he'd give her some more money to do good with and give to others.
Meet JJ. Santa must have saw that the girls would love a pet but Daddy and Mommy refuse. Compromise? JJ the dog :)
Carolyn had Emily for Christmas. She sent her on a scavenger hunt :) It must have taken Carolyn a long time to put that together :)
Angela also sent Carolyn to find her gift to her :) She spent a lot of time thinking of the perfect gift for Carolyn and did a fantastic job :)
Carolyn made Andrew and I an awesome book. I loved it.
Sibling LOVE :) Tommy and Angela :)
Nana and Tommy (With the blanket Nana made for Tommy). He seems pretty thrilled about Nana.
Carter and Brandon (the twins) being entertained by the lovely Carolyn.
...She is sure amazing with kids!
Tommy is one happy cutie!!
New Years Eve!! We had 21 people in our home and partied it up!!!!
(Left to rightish, back row to front row): Troy Kim, Carolyn, Anna Kim, Randy Kim, Emily Kim, Carter and Brianna and Brandon Platt,Carolyn Kim, Katie Kim, Lucy Kim, Jackson Kim, Ryan Kim, Angela and Tommy.
Sometimes I find a bunch of these kind-a pictures on my phone. I think this is Angela's or Emily's doing :)
HUGE MOMENT!! On January 14th, Carolyn was home from school so I taught Emily and Carolyn how to play Monopoly! We need more sick days around here...so much fun! :)
This letter to Carolyn's teacher (Ms. Stott) made Ms.Stott cry. How amazing is the love and concern Carolyn has for all of Heavenly Father's children.
When the girls and I were having a work party cleaning up their room, we kept laughing at how cute this little boy was reading his book in his bouncer ;)
Again...lucky Tommy to have a sister Angela to read and take good care of him.
BRONCOS PLAYOFF!!! On January 17th, we watched the Broncos win in the first playoff game. I love the fact that the girls made about a billion signs for the game! haha. One of the Bronco's star receiver has a last name of Thomas - the girls cheered loud for who they call "Tommy".
I loved what Angela brought home describing her Winter Break. What a beautiful artist she is!
I accidentally erased the last page of Angela's book but she said her favorite part of all of Christmas break was that ON Christmas, she lost a tooth!!! :) Lucky her ...Santa came on Christmas Eve and the Tooth Fairy on Christmas night :)
Here is another page she brought home that I just loved...
This is Emily's crazy face when she is talking about Tommy. A usual and very familiar face around the home. The love she has for Tommy is hard to contain.
On January 18th, Angela started her first real JOURNAL!!! Here is her first page she wrote in her journal:
Hello Diary. I will call you Seru. My name is Angela Kim. My favorite color is pink. I finally have a diary with nice hand writing.
Pretty Emily!
Tommy and Mommy :)
The first day in Tommy's new winter hat (taken in the month of October :)
...and his cute gloves :)
Santa's Village!! For Christmas 2014, Santa gave us tickets to Santa's Village! We went on November 6th! So much fun fun fun.
I love that the girls teach each other. All the time.
Emily sledding on the side yard and making a snowman while the older sissys are at school
Tommy observing :)
At the zoo with Tommy and Emily on a free day.
Emily LOVES the giraffes....she loves when they are inside...which is pretty rare. But, we'll take them outside, too.
Nana's blanket for Tommy :)
One of Andrew and my favorite pictures of our TommyL Look at that sweet smirk :)
Gotta love the outfits this girl picks out :)
The boys taking a Sunday nap....
Carolyn waited a long time to buy her doll, Samantha.
One of Tommy's FAVORITE toys!! I love that Emily and all the girls knows which song is Tommy's favorite on the toy (it plays music)
I LOVE what Angela made for school!!! Angela was the student of the week in December and this is what she came up with!! I love it!
Tommy loves his bouncer. Good thing he's got 3 sisters to show him how it works.
AMAZING day for Angela!!! TOTAL domination by Angela Marie Kim in Wii Bowling!!! HOOT! HOOT! for Angie-Bangie!!! This amazing thing was done when Daddy was out hunting, we took lots of pictures to document!
I love snuggling with this boy...
Two of Emily's best friends right now are Annie and Seth :) She loves playdates with them :)
....And Tommy Kim in December sporting his cute Bronco outfit given to him by the nice people at his Daddy's work :) We had a work Christmas party at our home. Fun times. Andrew is so blessed to work with such nice and good people.
Daddy got to go to a Bronco game!!!! He went with Alex and his dad. We stayed home in the warm house and watched. AMAZING game and AMAZING come-back win!
Tommy's bath time is a FAMILY event. Period.
Emily is obsessed with games. And when I say obsessed, I mean she would play games ALL day if she could. One of my favorite things to do in life right now is lay Tommy on my lap (his head at my feet) and play games with this very fun girl. Her favorite game to play this month of January is "eye spy it"
...and icecream with Daddy after the concert.
...and another picture of us with our Christmas tree for Christmas of 2015.
Carolyn played "come follow me" with some church friends at a resting home. after playing, Emily and Angela and Carolyn went around and were cute to all the people living there. They talked with them.
Andrew went on a trip to a BYU football game. He went to Liberty jail while he was there. A great trip with his parents!
...and he visited Adam-ondi-ahman...
The kids saw Santa 3 times at Christmas season.
Andrew completely outdid himself with Christmas decorating this year. LOVE this man!
Andrew at the Bronco game - December 28, 2015!! He went with Alex and Randy Kim! It was a GREAT WIN!
To celebrate, Tommy (aka "Snoopy"s) 4 months, we went to see the Snoopy movie :)
Iceskating Downtown!!
These 2 sweet boys just watched us stake for 2.5 hours :) And even went on a long walk to bring us Hot Chocolate from Andrew's work :) ---January 18, 2015





















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment