Hi Jannie!
I just wanted to take a minute to let you know how well
Carolyn is doing in Oz right now. She is one of our youngest cast
members, but she is doing just as well, if not better than some of my
older actors. A lot of my little ones usually take a little longer to
get comfortable with their choreography as well as being "in" the scene,
rather than twirling their hair, playing with their clothes, or putting
their hands in their pockets. Yesterday when we were running the
Munchkin scene she knew exactly what she was doing, and was dead on even
with our more difficult choreography at the end of the number. I've
been really impressed at how well she is doing, so I wanted to make sure
I share with you. I know that a lot of the time kids are told what
they're doing wrong (especially when it comes to giving performance
notes); so I try to make sure that I point out when they are doing great
as well. You should be proud mama, you have quite the performer on
your hand. :)
Toni Stratton
Director
Wizard of Oz
No comments:
Post a Comment