Saturday, March 31, 2012

Welcome Spring!

Two great things about March for me....1) I started a "Precious Moments" journal where I record sweet moments with my girlies. I have such amazing, sweet moments with them everyday that I never ever want to forget so I started recording them in a journal - I love it! 2) For the FIRST time ever I beet Andrew at our March Madness Brackets...go me!

Okay, enough with my little highlights...this Spring has been awesome. We've been LIVING outside (No snow in March!) and having a blast learning together and playing together!

St. Patty's Day! I love how holidays are just one of the most exciting things in the girls life. We had fun...we only ate green that day...it looks gross...but here is Andrew biting into our green homemade eclairs (a favorite around here...) Our green dinner (the sauce on the burritos look goofy in the pic)...
Green oatmeal :)


That little Leprechaun was a stinker...he dodged the girls' trap and made a mess of the house!



Angela loves her dance class...and, oh - what a great and beautiful dancer she is!




Angela with a book she made.
The girls spend A LOT of their time with crafts, writing (books, etc.), coloring, drawing, etc. etc.
Carolyn's writing is getting so awesome!."She wrote that "April 20"...I told her it looked better than my "April 19."
WE LOVE ANDREW!! He works soooo soo hard for us and then plays hard with us...baseball with the girls...



I love how this girl needs a "good kiss"...sometimes when I give her kisses, she needs another one because it wasn't a "good one."



Carolyn is getting so awesome at the piano...and she loves it! Honestly, she comes home from school and usually hits the piano. She performed in front of people for the first time in March! In a Talent Show in front of our ward! She did perfectly! She blows me away with how fast she is learning the notes, counting, etc. for the piano! You go, girl!

Love this girl! She is just so happy about life. Yesterday we had to run a bunch of errands and so we had to be in the car a lot and go to quite a lot of places and she just couldn't be more happy and giddy...she kept saying she was loving it...what a girl...makes my life so happy!
We all are so inlove the Emily! Life is really focused on her a lot! At the park, the girls mostly just want to help Emily out and bring her down the slides, push her in the swings, walk around with her...we love Emily and the complete joy and happiness she brings to us!

Love how that tongue sticks out a lot of the time. Oh, I just love this little sweetheart!



That cute tongue again!


Alex came and lived with us for a few months! He was working for Ernst & Young during busy season...so we didn't get to see very much of him, but it was so fun having Uncle Al living in the very uncozy basement (sorry, Al!). My brother comes in June to stay for a couple of months...it's a year of fun visitors!



2 comments:

Misty said...

Your girls are so sweet! I'm impressed with the piano skills! Way to go!

Looks like Angela may be better at catching a baseball than Ty. Still working on it! =)

The Lambert Family said...

Cute! Your girls look so much like you! :)