Today I had learning time with Carolyn and Angela as always. Afterwards, we started brainstorming what we should do during Carolyn's spring break. All on her own, Carolyn wanted to make it a "FAMILY WEEK" - I offered for her to play with her friends (even her BEST friend and prince, Micah) but she wanted to just spend time as a family. I can not wait for Spring Break!! Lots of sweet time with the girls! I love the activities Angela and Carolyn picked and LOVE that Carolyn wanted it to be a family week :) Here is the plan for Break:
Friday: Angela's dance class
Play at Park by dance class
Spring Break Party (make butterflies, East crafts)
Monday: Library (music and movement)
zoo
watch a movie
Tuesday: Mountains
Wednesday: Library (Storytime)
Mall - Play in the playarea and go to disney store
Thursday: Icecream at McDonalds
King Soopers
Make Notes/Bread for Isons
Piano Lessons
Friday: PJ Party!! (Play games, watch family movie, read lot of books)
Yay for Family week!! :)
Whole Wheat Ginger Cookies
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment