Our Angela also LOVES the swings at the park. She mastered pumping her legs about 4 months ago and amazes me at how high that little body can pump! Definitely one of her favorite things is to go to the park and swing, swing, swing.
Ang continues to be our snuggle-bug. You’ll be her best friend if you let her lay on your lap and give her soft tickles. I have learned that Angela really NEEDS this time with me every day. It honestly makes all the difference in the world in Angela’s day if I am sure to give Angela her snuggle time/tickle time every morning. I love this time with Angela and she is a happy camper if she starts her day with some good snuggles. She is very sweet and will give me tickles on my arms, too.
She is a WONDERFUL helper. She loves running little errands for me (getting stuff out of the fridge, putting stuff away for me, etc.) She’s so good at cleaning up after herself. I love how after she eats, she’ll wrap up the food she didn’t finish and put it in the fridge and then put her plate/cup in the sink. I laugh often at the things I find wrapped up in the fridge for her to eat later (like an inch of crust on a sandwhich). I am very proud of this girl who doesn’t waste any food and cleans up after herself!
Angela loves to read. She likes when I read to her alright, but what she really likes is for me to sit next to her and listen to HER read.
She loves her dance class and I can’t tell you how adorable she is in her class! Oh my goodness- what a little sweety! The pictures don’t do justice, but below is a little glimpse of how adorable this girl is in her dance class. She is doing so well in it :)
Angela is definitely a daddy’s girl. She talks about Andrew ALL day long, non-stop. She draws pictures for him and does so much for her daddy. In fact, a lot of the time, she doesn’t let me look at her pictures she draws/colors because it’s for daddy. I never get any of her nursery pictures (she never will show them to me) …because she colored it for DADDY! She loves that Andrew and I can’t blame the girl.
1 comment:
I laugh whenever I see her poses...
Post a Comment