Friday was a bit of a bitter sweet day...the last Harry Potter! I'm down about not having HP to look forward to anymore, but it was wonderful while it lasted. When Andrew and I first got married - we wanted to take interest in
each other's interests.
Soooo....I went to most every
BYU football/basketball game and Andrew read the HP series. The result? I'm a pretty big football fan and Andrew is a HP fan :) It's fun that we have had these movies to look forward to...it was fun
pre-kids to go to midnight showings...but the last couple it's been fun to go opening day. Anyways, it was fun and now it's done. Here we are being cheesy with our HP tickets before leaving.



4 comments:
you guys are cute. We haven't seen it yet...but we'll have to!
and then maybe I'll read the books at some point! We'll see
Too cute for me! :)
Ohh. I love that you guys do that for each other. And I love when you post pictures of yourself on your blog. You look amazing!
Did you see it in 3-D??? we did!!!
love you and miss you much! you're so stinking cute!
Post a Comment